Randolph County offers a great environment to locate and grow your business. We have a favorable tax structure, a good workforce, proximity to colleges, a central location, and a community that will support you.
Economic Development Resources
The following entities can provide economic development information for the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Commerce
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Labor
- PowerSouth Economic Development
- Alabama Power Economic and Community Development
- Enterprise Zone.
- New Markets Tax Credit area
- Several industrial sites to fit your needs. Check our Available Property page for more information.
- Close proximity to automotive plants.
- KIA (30 miles from City of Roanoke)
- Honda (54 miles from City of Wedowee)
- Hyundai (133 miles from City of Roanoke)
- Only 72 miles from Roanoke to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- US 431 connecting business to Interstate 20 and Interstate 85.
- CSX main line connects Randolph County to major markets throughout the Southeast.